Indchem International introduces a revolutionary Essential Element “ SULFIDAL” from Vertellus Specialty Materials, USA
Sulfidal™ is a 75% active Sulfur in a protective Acacia Senegal Gum colloid offering potential efficacy for topical treatments for acne, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis, dandruff, pityriasis versicolor.
• INCI: Colloidal Sulfur
• Form: Powder
• Properties: Easily dispersible in most solvents
• Applications: Shampoos, Gels, Serums, Mask, Creams, Lotions, and Ointments
WHY CHOOSE SULFIDAL™ COLLOIDAL SULFUR?
• Ease of Formulation vs 100 % Sulfur raw materials
• US FDA OTC Monographed Sulfur: Proven efficacy against acne and dandruff.
• Low odour
• Keratolytic Agent
• Safe to use on already blemished skin or problematic scalp.
RECOMMENDED USE LEVELS
Based upon Sulfur content at 75%.
• Skin Care:
- US Acne OTC Monograph: 4 - 13.33%
- Outside of the US: 1 - 13.4%
• Hair Care:
- US Dandruff OTC Monograph: 2.67 - 6.67%
- Outside of the US: 1 - 6.75%
1. 6.7% Colloidal Sulfur (5% Active Sulfur)
- Reduced sebum and redness v. placebo
- Dermatological assessment (IGA) improvement of 20% v. baseline
- Demonstrated no irritation, scaling nor dryness
2. 6.7% Colloidal Sulfur (5% Active Sulfur) & 4% Niacinamide
• Significant improvement over Colloidal Sulfur alone for redness reduction and appearance of sebum
• Reduced appearance of blemishes from baseline
• Dermatological assessment (IGA) showed overall improvement nearly 70%
• Demonstrated no irritation, scaling nor dryness
• Reduced redness faster and 2x more than Benzoyl Peroxide
• Used in acne treatment due to its anti-bacterial, antifungal, antibacterial and keratolytic activity
• Ability to draw out impurities from the skin and aids into cleaning the pores and clarifying the skin.
• Reduces the itching and flaking associated with Seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff as well as having a possible antifungal effect against the Malassezia Yeasts.
• Enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin.
For More Information, Samples or Prototypes with Sulfidal™, please contact:
+91 23510937 firstname.lastname@example.org www.indcheminternational.com