FARMOGANIC ORGANIC VEGETABLE GLYCERINE
Description: Polyhydric sugar alcohol present in all natural fats, oils and phospholipids, degraded to glucose
(sugar) in the body. Does not contain bovine, ovine, caprine or other animal-derived materials of any type.
100% vegan. 100% free of palm oil derivatives. Grades: USP, Kosher. Clear, slightly viscous liquid, odorless, sweet tasting. Solubility: soluble in water.
INCI Name: farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine
• Effective humectant and moisturizer attracting water to the intercellular space of the skin
• Protects the lipids of skin cells
• Good solvent for various water-insoluble ingredients
• Effective emollient and lubricant properties
Use: Add as is to the water phase of the formulas, typical use level 2-5% in emulsions. For external use only.
Applications: All kinds of skin care products, hair care products, color cosmetics, soaps (glycerin soap).
Raw material source: Manufactured entirely from naturally occurring vegetable oil sources including oils from coconut, soya, rapeseed, and sunflower. 100% free of palm oil derivatives
Animal Testing: Not animal tested
GMO: Not tested for GMOs
Vegan: Does not contain animal-derived components
As glycerin is a humectant, it can help skin retain moisture. Glycerin is able to diffuse into a layer of the skin known as the stratum corneum , making it an effective moisturizer. For this reason, many manufacturers add glycerin to topical products.
Afarmoganic organic vegetable glycerine is effective for alleviating skin dryness, while another SOURCE suggests that it can also help to improve the barrier function of the skin. Retaining moisture and maintaining skin barrier function are important for sustaining skin health.
• Farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine , sometimes spelled Vegetable Glycerin, is a transparent, colorless, and unscented viscous liquid derived from the oils of plants such as Coconut, Palm, or Soy. It is also known as Vegetable Glycerol or simply Glycerol.
• Used topically, Farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. Its pH level closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle enough to be used by those with sensitive skin and in baby skincare.
• Farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine cleanses the skin without clogging pores, facilitates the skin’s absorption of other beneficial active ingredients in natural products, smooths the look of fine lines and miniscule cracks on the skin, facilitates the regeneration of new skin, evens out the skin tone to lighten darker areas, and diminishes the appearance of unwanted spots and marks.
• Farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine protects the skin and scalp from destructive bacteria, regulates oil production, soothes itching and dryness, eliminates congestion in the pores, nourishes unhealthy and dull skin and hair, maintains elasticity of the skin and strands, and contributes sun protective properties to guard against the harmful effects of overexposure to UV radiation.
• Used medicinally, Farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine cools, soothes, and facilitates the healing of skin discomforts and conditions, such as scratches, cuts, blemishes, burns, itching, hives, rashes, sores, eczema, psoriasis, and other ailments that are characterized by dryness, itchiness, or inflammation. It creates a protective barrier on the skin to guard against environmental contaminants and pollutants.
FARMOGANIC ORGANIC VEGETABLE GLYCERINE BENEFITS
Used topically, Farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine ’s natural emollience draws moisture into the skin and helps to retain the moisture, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion. This hydrating property is known to enhance the appearance and texture of unhealthy skin, which may be characterized by dryness, flaking, and wrinkles caused by harsh environmental stressors as well as destructive bacteria.
Farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine easily penetrates and gets absorbed into the skin without clogging pores while also making it easier for the skin to absorb other active, skin health-enhancing ingredients in products. By filling fine lines and miniscule cracks on the skin and by facilitating the regeneration of new skin, Farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine smooths out the complexion for a rejuvenated appearance. Furthermore, it evens out the skin tone to lighten darker areas, thereby diminishing the appearance of unwanted spots and marks.
• Be a clear, colorless, and odorless viscous liquid
• Be ideal for use in cosmetics, shampoos, soaps, and other household cleaning products
• Be soluble in both water and alcohol, making it a versatile and thus popular agent in the manufacturing sector
• Be a natural source ingredient with emollient properties, which smooth and soften the skin
• Assist the skin’s surface in retaining moisture, making it one of the most popular cosmetic additives
USES OF GLYCERINE FOR SKIN CARE
Glycerine is found in many moisturizing skin care products and soaps. Glycerine is well-loved as a lotion and soap ingredient because it's a humectant. A humectant is a substance that pulls water from the second layer of the skin and brings it to the top layer of the skin. If the humidity is high, humectants also draw moisture from the air. As a result, glycerine hydrates skin, helps you shed dead skin cells and gives your skin a smooth, youthful glow.
Due to it's gentle, moisturizing qualities, glycerine is a preferred soap ingredient for individuals with sensitive skin. Pure glycerine soap will not dry out the skin or make it itchy and irritated like harsh soaps with fragrances and various chemicals. Strong soap can wash away the skin's natural oils and dry out the skin, which can lead to a range of issues. Glycerine, on the other hand, keeps skin moist and soft while gently cleaning the skin. Because glycerine is so effective as a skin moisturizer, you can find it in products such as:
• Cleansers: Glycerine won't add oil to the skin or clog pores, making it an excellent cleanser for individuals who have acne-prone skin. Any skin type can use facial cleansers containing glycerine to wash away dirt and grease without drying out their skin.
• Toners: Toners containing glycerine are a great way to freshen the skin without making skin feel sticky or greasy. Glycerine toners allow individuals with naturally oily skin to hydrate their skin with a light, refreshing mist.
• Sunscreen: Sunscreen helps guard the skin against damaging UV rays. Glycerine can be found in some sunscreens as a natural moisturizer and to help make the sunscreen more spreadable.
• Moisturizers: Glycerine's most impressive feature is its moisturizing capabilities. As a humectant, glycerine can be found in many moisturizing products like face creams and hand and foot lotions — just to name a few. As glycerine draws moisture to the skin's surface, it fills in wrinkles for a smooth, soft feel and appearance.
• Face Masks: Some face masks contain glycerine to brighten and moisturize skin. You can use a glycerine face mask for fast hydration and immediate age-defying results.
• Soaps: Glycerine is commonly found in many different types of soaps and body washes. Because glycerine is gentle and won't dry out the skin, it is also a common ingredient in baby skin products.
GLYCERINE BENEFITS FOR SKIN
There are many benefits of glycerine in skin care, whether you have oily skin, sensitive skin or dry skin. All-natural, pure glycerine skin care products also have no harmful impact on the environment. If you choose farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine , you can also feel good about using products that did not involve animal harm.
Let's look at the top eight benefits of using natural glycerine for skin care, as well as why you'll want to include it in your daily routine and DIY skin care products.
As illustrated, Farmoganic organic vegetable glycerine is reputed to have many therapeutic properties. The following highlights its many benefits and the kinds of activity it is believed to show:
• COSMETIC: Moisturizing, Tonic, Cleansing, Protective, Humectant, Soothing, Strengthening, Reparative