BLUESHIELD - RED BELL PEPPER, MILD YET POWERFUL
BLUE LIGHT: PRESENT EVERYWHERE… EMITTED BY:
The sun: natural source, mostly benefit
Fluorescent or LED lighting used in neon light and new generation light bulbs but also especially in most digital screens: artificial source, harmful when overexposed.
MODE OF ACTION
General Information & Regulatory Status
- Definition: vegetal complex obtained by cold pressing of French red bell peppers (Capsicum annuum), stabilized with vegetable glycerine and xanthan gum
- INCI/CTFA Name: Glycerin (and) Caspicum annuum fruit extract (and) xanthan gum (PCPC validation in progress)
- World compliance: Authorized in EU, USA, Japan, China (IECIC 2015 and IECSC), Canada and Australia
SKIN DEFENSE AGAINT THE 2
SCREEN BLUE-LIGHT INDUCED DAMAGES
Protection of cellular DNA against oxidation
Protection against pigmentation disorder
PROTECTION AGAINST PHOTO OXIDATION
Protection of opsins against stress
Protection of collagen against degradation
PROTECTION OF PHOTORECEPTORS
• Reduction of blue light-induced wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
• By protecting collagen against InfraRed
• Extensive photoprotection against premature aging induced by sun exposure.
• Significantly protects cellular DNA from blue light-induced oxidation.
• Fight against premature aging induced by blue radiation
• Photo-protective filtering action, allowing it to protect photoreceptors from stress.
• Anti-pollutant Daily protective skin care against Bluelight & Digital exposures
• Sun care
• Specific interest for millennials and urban/ultra-connected people (men and